If you are reading this, you’ve been invited to join the 14-Day Tactical Workouts Coaching Program.
Please download these forms, print, and answer all questions before your first workout. To keep you safe, you need a doctor’s note before you begin training. Don’t forget to bring this completed paperwork to your first session.
(Please read each and every word on this page before applying below.)
The top FOUR reasons law enforcement professionals fail…
1. Information overload. More info is not the answer. In fact, I believe more info can HOLD YOU BACK from building tactical muscle.
2. Paralysis by analysis. There is currently too much info available. After being in the industry for 17+ years, most guys are confused more now than ever before. People are majoring in the minors, experiencing goal hijacking daily, chasing conflicting goals at the same time, and there are simply too many cooks in the kitchen — which is a quick formula for failure.
3. No blood in the game. When was the last time you really put something at stake? My BEST results have ALWAYS come with a price. When I hired a fitness coach, my body changed faster. (Yes, even coaches need to be held accountable.) Why? Because I could not afford to invest without experiencing a positive return on investment. Free programs are self-sabotaging because you have nothing at stake if you fail.
4. Generic programming. Getting a bunch of information at once (consider reading a book or watching a few dozen YouTube videos) ironically makes learning and doing much more difficult – because none of the information is organized or customized to your personal goals, body type and needs, resulting in uncertainty of the methods and a half-assed effort in the gym and kitchen. Generic programming created for the masses will produce zero results or generic results at best.
It’s time to get focused on your #1 goal over the next 14-days. It’s time to train smarter, not harder. I’ll keep you focused on one thing and one thing only — the very next step, which is the MOST IMPORTANT factor to building tactical muscle.
As we move from phase to phase, you’ll discover the workout and nutrition programming most effective for your body type. As your body changes, don’t be surprised if you experience a boost in confidence, and maybe even a promotion at work.
Over the next 14 days you’ll have a customized training and nutrition program individualized to you.
Every workout phase is CUSTOMIZED. Everyone has a unique training preference they respond best to. This applies to exercise selection, volume, intensity, density, rest periods and rate of progression. Plus, if you’re a science buff, feel free to ask me about the science and logic behind every component of your program design so you have confidence in your workouts.
Every nutrition phase is CUSTOMIZED. Doesn’t it suck when you’re training hard and not sure if you’re consuming the right number of calories or if your macros are set up properly? Good news is that will never happen again. Instead, imagine waking up every morning and heading into the kitchen to see your meal plan telling you exactly how much and when to eat. Every meal is customized to your level of body fat, eating schedule, food preferences and goals. Plus, you’ll be able to get every single question you ever had on nutrition answered in application to you so you’ll never doubt another nutrition decision again.
How It Works…
Over the next two weeks you’ll receive a new workout program based on your goals and progression and feedback. Your meal plans will involve the most tweaking at the start and then I’ll make changes based on where you are relative to the deadline of your goals.
You will train in a team setting (one coach to eight tactical athletes). You will train four days per week. You will choose one training time (6AM for example) and stick with it for the next two weeks.
With unlimited support, you’ll always be under the watchful eye of an experienced coach to make the necessary adjustments to keep your progress flying forward.
Plus, my coaching clients will also get access to some of our best educational resources and tools for developing you into an ELITE tactical athlete.
Please Read This 11-Point Checklist Before Applying Below:
- Yes! I understand there is a minimum 14-day commitment to get started and I can cancel anytime afterwards.
- Yes! I understand that my training and nutrition plan will be specifically tailored to my work and travel schedule.
- Yes! I understand Coach Joe will personally answer any and all of my questions in person or via email within 48 hours.
- Yes! I understand Coach Joe expects 90% compliance from me or they can let me go.
- Yes! I understand Coach Joe will be honest with me, sometimes it may be what I need to hear, and not necessarily what I want to hear. They will always have my best interests at heart to ensure I am extremely happy with my results.
- Yes! I understand that I must make myself available to train 4 times per week for MAXIMUM optimal gains and workouts are 45 minutes per session. My coaches will always work around my current physical limitations.
- Yes! I understand the investment ($397) is about the same price as a one hour personal training session (with someone who doesn’t know what Coach Joe knows) and if I wish to commit to a program after the 14 days are complete, I’ll be offered a law-enforcement discount. Currently, the pricing is as affordable as it will ever be.
- Yes! I understand that I will be training with professional coaches who do not accept whining, excuses, substitutions, or complaints. I understand my coaches will only accept EFFORT, DEDICATION, DRIVE, DETERMINATION, SUCCESS, and RESULTS.
- Yes! I understand that my current training and nutrition theories might be challenged. I understand that getting results often goes against what society tells me I should do for health and exercise. I understand my coaches will answer any questions I have about the science and logic of my programs.
- Yes! I understand that Coach Joe is every bit as driven and dedicated toward me achieving my results as I am.
- Yes! I am sure that I can afford to invest $387 for this 14-Day Tactical Workouts Program and believe that this investment will pay me back ten-fold in the years to come. This is something that I really want to do now, and I will gratefully invest in my confidence, my health, my future, my education, and my life.
With this understood, please accept my request to apply and/or request more information about personal coaching.
ACTION STEP: Just send an email to email@example.com with responses to these questions. Simply copy and paste the questions into an email and fill in your responses below each question. I’ll get back to you within 1-2 days.
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Best Phone Number
- Height (inches)
- Weight (pounds)
- Body Fat% (if known)
- What do you hope to achieve through this 14-day coaching program? Be as specific as possible about your physique, performance and health goals.
- What do you hope to achieve beyond this 14-day coaching program? Be as specific as possible about your physique, performance and health goals.
- What are you sacrificing to achieve your goals?
- Please list any current injuries.
- Please list any past injuries.
- Please list any health conditions we should be aware of and/or any medications you are taking.
- Why do you want to be a part of our 14-Day Tactical Workouts Program at this time in your life?
- How important do you feel personal mentoring is to achieving your performance goals? Not important? Somewhat important? Very important?
- On a scale of 1-10, how committed are you to your goals? And if you’re not a 10, what needs to happen to make you a 10?
- Why do you believe that you will be a successful coaching student and be able to execute your programming consistently?
- Any questions or concerns?
Train hard and stay safe,
Joseph Arangio, MS, CSCS
Tactical Strength and Conditioning Coach
Author, Tactical Bodyweight Workouts