Today I have a very special guest. Destinee from the YouTube channel, Fate of Destinee.
She’s the girl next door who loves shooting guns as well as reviewing guns and gear… with a twist.
On her channel you will find not-so-run-of-the-mill gun and gear reviews from a female perspective. She’s also the managing editor for TheArmsGuide.com and a contributing author to TheBangSwitch.com.
Now you may be thinking, what the heck does this have to do with tactical strength and conditioning?
Perhaps you’re thinking, “Coach Joe, I already know this stuff…”
Actually this video isn’t for you.
It’s for the women in your life: wives, girlfriends, daughters, and granddaughters. Particularly the women you care about.
So grab your girls, pull up some chairs, and watch this 20-minute Interrogation Interview to learn the top 10 rules, for girls, for the gun range:
- Why you must treat all firearms as loaded
- What the movie Pulp Fiction teaches you about handgun safety
- Trigger-guard tips
- The best ear and eye protection for the range
- Keys to keeping a focused mind
- How to avoid the "chick lean"
- The things you need to maintain optimal shooting performance
- Simple tips to help with recoil management
- Plus much more...
We’re using some fancy webcasting technology, which needs a little fine tuning because the audio and video aren’t quite synched. Just pretend your watching a poorly dubbed Kung Fu flick.
Tactical Bodyweight Workouts is based on the teachings of tactical strength and conditioning coach, Joseph Arangio, MS, CSCS.